If you don’t reblog this, you are on duty to get the cookies off the top shelf. You have been notified.
I am 5’ 6” and a half and still growing so soon I will not be able to reblog
5’5 send help
5’4 and a half
5’1” mistaken for *specifically* 4’10” every time I meet new people. 😣
is there anyone in the west virginia area that would be willing to take in a young LGBT kid getting away from an abusive home for a few days while the legal shit gets worked out
please i really really really need help even if its just a signal boost this is me fucking begging ple ase
BADA BOOM!!! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM!!!
flies to 3 different countries in 3 mins
So they travelled from Agrabah (roughly near the River Jordan) to The Pyramids of Egypt, to what I think is the Acropolis in Athens and all the way back again in roughly 3 minutes. That’s distance of approximately 7,332 km or 7,332,000 m in 3 minutes, meaning they travelled at an average speed of 40,733 m/s, which is just over 119 times faster than the speed of sound (340.29 m/s). In theory, it would take them just 16 minutes and 24 seconds to travel around the world and back home.
This makes them:
- 3,930x faster than Usain St Leo Bold C.D (fastest man alive)
- 1,301x faster than a cheetah (fastest animal on Earth)
- 509x faster than the video game version of Sonic the Hedgehog
- 337x faster than the Hennessey Venom GT (fastest car in the world)
- 286x faster than the fastest winds ever recorded
- 252x faster than the JR-Maglev MLX01 (fastest train in the world)
- 37x faster than the Lockheed SR-71 Black Bird (fastest jet in the world)
- 2x faster than the fastest space rocket ever recorded
Honestly how is saying something like “you parents are soooo brave/strong” supposed to do anything but make the kids feel shitty for being a perceived burden like wow
"Dear SteveJones313…" Episode #3
It’s the third episode of the weekly Q&A show where I answer the questions you awesome folk send in. Got a question I can answer? Add a comment to this video or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- The protests are being held in order to achieve universal suffrage in Hong Kong. Although democracy had been promised for 2017 in 2008, China announced this August that Hong Kong people would only be able to vote from a pool of 2-3 specially selected candidates (all of whom…
bonus round: explain why it would fit them best!
YOU HAVE VANQUISHED ME, MIGHTY BEAST
Cub: DAD STOP
Cub: DAD OH MY GOD
Lion: REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE…
every single person you know has something in their life and past that is probably worth collapsing to the ground in an uncontrollably sobbing heap over, so be nice to each other and tell good jokes
this is really important.
Tumblr doesn’t send anymore asks if you send a “.” and a letter or word without a space right after it.
Example: H…hello (doesn’t send it) - H… hello (will send it)
It says it sends the ask but it doesn’t. My gf and I were trying since 2 days now and we just found out what the problem was.
Pass it on.
This explains SO MUCH GRRGHH
but that’s my fucking thing
ohgod. fuck you tumblr.
it’s not your job to entertain him by sending him nudes
it’s not your job to satisfy him sexually because he’s horny
you are not required to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don’t want to do
don’t be scared of “loosing him”
he most likely wasn’t anything worth keeping
Girls need to be taught this from such an early age.