This must be what normal kids feel like on Christmas morning. My child-like crying was caught on film.
Congrats to AJ Lee for getting her own WWE T-shirt FINALLY!
I think further testing is required. On the plus side, my fiancée did say she would help me in my work outs…
#TotalMarkOut - Season 2, Episode #14
Recorded May 17th 2013
On this week’s episode, G33K King & SteveJones313 take you through WWE Raw Episode #1,042 and they try to decide whether Wrestlemania’s 24, 25 and 26 were good or bad. Also it’s finally here! It’s the results of the #TotalMarkOut Slammies!
If you could have one time-travel trip (there and back) are you more likely to choose to go visit the past or the future?
Rules: Set your iPod or Windows Media Player to shuffle setting (to set WMP to shuffle, press Ctrl + H ) For each question, put down the song title for the answer, no matter how silly.
1. You steal a squirrel’s acorn stash, what does it say to you in its squirrel-language?
HEY! I may be pale, but I am not a woman…or royalty. Wait…is the squirrel calling me…?
2. You punch an elderly woman in the gut for no apparent reason, what sound does she make?
Fuck, how hard did I hit the old bitch? Erm…RUN!
3. It turns out that elderly woman had it coming, what did she do?
Yeah, bitch! YOU MUST ALWAYS FEAR THE REAPER! FFEEAARR THE RREEAAPPEERR!
4. You encounter a baby tied to the mast of a ship, your thoughts on this?
Godammit you pirate pricks, why you gotta tie a cute baby with adorable eyes to your ship? I’m I going to have to call in the ninjas?!
5. What would you say to convince the captain to release the baby?
I assure you ‘matey’ I don’t leave friends behind. Now untie the baby or I’ll show you sonsofbitches exactly how Long John lost his leg.
6. What’s a great idea for a TV series?
Right you fancy pricks, you think you’re good at dancing? DANCE IN NEAR ZERO-Gs, ARSEHOLES!
7. What’s an AWFUL idea for a TV series?
That’s right, we’re going to attack the Americans until they stop calling Autum ‘Fall’. Wait, my fiancée is American and I hear that our Western friends have bombs - lots of bombs. On second thoughts, we shouldn’t fuck around with them. They’ll kick our arses, oops I mean asses. #PleaseDontHurtUs
8. That squirrel’s back, and he’s got a gun!! To calm it down, you say:
Wait, hold on a second. This song is in my playlist? No wonder the Squirrel things I’m a woman. Perhaps
9. It worked- the squirrel dropped his guard. While it isn’t looking, you:
BURN THE SQUIRREL! BURN THE SQUIRREL! BURN THE SQUIRREL!
10. What do you think of this quiz?
Aye, this be the place where Elephants die…this is doesn’t make any sense.
11. You will post this as:
Beware, for this music meme be a monster; the devil ‘imself!
12. Next song you got, just out of curiosity:
Wait! Did that squirrel call me gay? But I have terrible fashion sense. o_O
I did this a couple of years ago on DeviantArt and - as I need major distraction given the day it is and its meaning to me - I thought I would redo the timelime.
So yeah, here’s my ugly mug across the past 7 years…
The First song is the overall theme for the Apocalypse
Well that’s reassuring…
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill:
Can’t help but feel this would be a scenario where I’m taking down someone or some people I cared for.
The third song plays while you’re getting chased by a horde:
Guess it’s a short chase.
The forth song plays when you’re forced to kill your loved one:
Excuse me whilst I go cry.
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest:
As appropriate as this song would be for a situation like this, I can somehow see my fiancée coming back from the previous question and killing me horribly, but not before executing this new love interest in the most horrible of ways.
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand:
I can see the scene; me and my band of survivors standing on a hilltop armed to the teeth, raining fire down upon the final horde as in each burning corpse, each bullet, each motherfucking explosion, the spirit of my lost love feels a shot of retribution. I wouldn’t stop until the Earth drowned in their fucking blood.
The seventh song plays when you think you’ve made it through it all:
Well, that’s oddly appropriate. This playlist likes me.
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you:
Although the name looks like it’s misplaced, if you listen to the score it could work.
This was my first answer ever on Formspring back on April 22nd 2010.
Over three years later and my answer is as true now as it was then XD
Most high school seniors are excitedly preparing to put on their cap and gown and looking forward to the future right now. Kaitlyn Hunt, 18, is instead fighting bigotry and hoping she won’t be forced to go to jail instead of college. Her crime? Dating another student – a female student. Kaitlyn’s family took her story public on May 17th, via Facebook.
Hunt was a highly respected student at Florida’s Sebastian River High School with good grades and participation in cheerleading, basketball and chorus. She was even voted “most school spirit.”
All of that changed when she started dating a fellow student, a girl she met on the basketball team, at the beginning of the school year.
According to Kaitlyn’s father, Steven R. Hunt, Jr., the relationship caused waves at the school from the start. His daughter was dropped from the basketball team because the coach feared a same-sex relationship would bring unwanted “drama.”
Then the family was shocked and devastated when police came to their home in February to arrest Kaitlyn. She was charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery on a child 12 – 16 years of age.
Kaitlyn was 17 when the relationship began, but right after she turned 18, her 15-year-old girlfriend’s parents pressed charges. Hunt’s mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, says the other set of parents have made it their mission to destroy her daughter’s life, all because they can’t accept that their child was in a same sex relationship.
The girl’s family petitioned the school board and got Katilyn expelled from school, weeks before graduation. This decision was made in spite of a judge declaring she could continue to attend school as long as she didn’t have contact with the girl.
“They are out to destroy my daughter, because they feel like she ‘made’ their daughter gay. They see being gay as wrong and they blame my daughter. Of course, I see it 100% differently. I don’t see or label these girls as gay. They are teenagers in high school experimenting with their sexuality – with mutual consent. And even if their daughter is gay, who cares? She is still their daughter.”
The heartache for the Hunt family continues even with Kaitlyn forced out of the school. Steven said their younger child is also a student at Sebastian River High School and is forced to see words like “criminal,” “rapist” and “child abuser” written about her sister on the bathroom walls at school, despite his repeated request that the school to do something about it.
Kaitlyn has been offered a plea deal of house arrest for two years, plus a year of probation. This would delay her entering the next phase of her life and stay on her permanent adult record, limiting her career choices.
Her parents say all of this is because she fell in love with another girl and that girl’s parents couldn’t handle it. They are urging the public to step up to “stop the hate, free Kate” by signing a petition they will present to the Indian River County State Attorney’s Office. Click here to sign. You can also learn more about Kaitlyn Hunt’s story on the Free Kate Facebook page.
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
Number 1, 2, and 4 are personally my favorite ways to stop feeling like shit.